Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.....lets hear it, whatever one want for Xmas.

Lets see who has been naughty or nice:thumbsup::lol:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
What why be nice and only have one day of happines.I will take my one day of getting coal please ha ha. No i be good but i am the only person that can buy my x-mas presents.But my girl might be getting me my frame sliders or boots while i get myself another lethear jacket.OH oh and a gear indicator cause there pretty ha ha

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
i got myself a great big fat amex bill full of attorney's fees for xmas this year :thumbsup:

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
I have been nice and naughty this year, depending on who you ask....:wink: Got what I wanted for Christmas already, but still paying for it........boy am I paying for it!!:rolleyes: :lol:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
frestyle enginuity cage
SI roundbar

hummmmmmm and a new fucking wife cause i cant stand the one i have :lol:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
dude i have a cage to a 99 gsxr 750 and a 72 sprocket if you want it dude ha ha My 10r was my birthday and x-mas present (dec3 b-say).

·
Of course you are faster
2,062 Posts
I've been very very naughty, but Santa was lookin the other direction.

22" flat screen monitor for my computer... well, two of them cuz I have 3 computers

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Already got mine.

Gateway P-7811FX gaming laptop
4.00 GB
64 BIT
NIVIDA GeForce 9800M GTS 512 M

:rockwoot:

Though I bought it myself :sad:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Its not so much a kit as 2 sprockets out of the classifieds (-1 vortex, and +1 renthal), and a d.i.d. 520vzm2 (the x-ring2) from superbike supply. This 520 chain is actually rated for liter bikes.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Already got mine.

Gateway P-7811FX gaming laptop
4.00 GB
64 BIT
NIVIDA GeForce 9800M GTS 512 M

:rockwoot:

Though I bought it myself :sad:

That was my present!!! Absofreakinly awesome machine!! Mine though was bought for me....:heyyou:

·
Registered
295 Posts
wont get it, but an 09 ORANGE zx10! so hot...so hot! i still love my 06 though!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
For my dad to see me ride... He passed last july right before I started riding RIP POP
DUDE you know he is watching you ride man:wink:---also sorry if you dont belive in certain things to each there own with respect also i have to throw this out there. i have almost died twice 1 time in P.R. when i was young me and my brother almost drowned and some one came out of no where and saved us both then walked away.2nd i hit something in the road on the turn pike the car flew into the center median and onto north bound into the trees.I was with my bro and put him in danger but the strange thing was there was a memorial for a girl who died in a car crash less then five feet from my car.We are both ok but i do velive i am her for a reason and thats why i want to be a cop because i love to help others.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts