Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Im lookin to buy myself a X-mas gift. I've been wearin Duhamel helmets for the past three years and want to replace the 03 model. I've been looking around and have really started to like the Shoei RF1000 Diabolic. Its between that and the new Duhamel......Anyone got a killer Christmas sale on em? PM me please!

·
Registered
525 Posts
I ran across a Diabolic on Ebay, new for a buy it now price of $319 I believe.

NWZX10 said:
Im lookin to buy myself a X-mas gift. I've been wearin Duhamel helmets for the past three years and want to replace the 03 model. I've been looking around and have really started to like the Shoei RF1000 Diabolic. Its between that and the new Duhamel......Anyone got a killer Christmas sale on em? PM me please!

http://www.kneedraggers.com/html/Shoei/rf1000_diabolic2.jpg

http://www.kneedraggers.com/html/Shoei/rf1000/images/RF-1000-DUHAMEL4-TC-5.jpg

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP..& if anyone is interested in a Shoei....contact Slava at Flatout. I've bought a lot of helmets over the past ten years or so, gotten some from Ebay (always taking a chance on that) and from other online retailers. I've never got a deal like this......$325 shipped for the Diabolic! (posted w/permission)
Thanks again!

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Got mine today. Thanks for the hookup Slava.
This is the best fitting helmet I've ever had.

·
11,176 Posts
The RF-1000 Nerve. I first wanted the Diabolic but I gotta have some blue. Glad I went with this one cause it looks even better in the flesh. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That was my second choice as well. But, due to all black and silver leathers, I stayed with the Diabolic. Definetly a different shape for the Shoei's with the RF1000. Not as round, more egg shaped almost. It feels a lot like my XSP-II. Smaller and lighter.

·
11,176 Posts
Yeah it's been a while since I last had a Shoei. It's so small and light and swept back that it doesn't really feel like a helmet. Do I sound like a commercial or what?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts