Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We missed the secret Santa in December so lets go for it now! Here is how it will work. Just post "July Christmas" to this thread and pm me your shipping address. On July 1st I will draw numbers and pair them up. I will then pm you who to ship your gift to. Your gift can be anything but it cant be lame. It can be a poster or key fob. A t-shirt, a hat, a sticker pack or a work light. There is no minimum or maximum you can spend. Be creative and get something great for your fellow .net members. Each entrant will pay to their own shipping. Please also be willing to ship before the end of the week of July 31st. The more that participate the better it will be. If there is an odd number of entries I will ship a gift to that person. So everyone step up and share the summer holiday spirit!

Attachments

·
Chairman of the Board
16,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm still rocking my Kawasaki hat from the last gift exchange.....count me in again.

July Christmas!
Hoping we get participation this time too. Don't forget to pm me your address.
:thumbsup:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,619 Posts
Christmas sucked last year anyway. So this should be better! Especially with July being all about fireworks and blowing shit up! :idea:

Count me in for this!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts