Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something very interesting, I have had on a few occasions CHP motor officers wave at me. Happened twice in the last month or so. Both times I was wearing my "VR46" Dainese setup. Once was in the twisties, and today it was on the freeway, guy was going the opposite way riding a Harley CHP bike. I think it has something to do with some of these guys being Rossi fans. Either way it's good to think there is some "community" going on there.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,969 Posts
You sure it wasn't just because you were on a bike? I can't believe the CHIPS are Rossi fans. I'd be more inclined to believe they were Marquez fans and flipping you off. You just thought they were waving. :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
Something very interesting, I have had on a few occasions CHP motor officers wave at me. Happened twice in the last month or so. Both times I was wearing my "VR46" Dainese setup. Once was in the twisties, and today it was on the freeway, guy was going the opposite way riding a Harley CHP bike. I think it has something to do with some of these guys being Rossi fans. Either way it's good to think there is some "community" going on there.
You sure it wasn't just because you were on a bike? I can't believe the CHIPS are Rossi fans. I'd be more inclined to believe they were Marquez fans and flipping you off. You just thought they were waving. :lol:

Hey! Cops can like things too besides doughnuts! :badteeth:

Besides, if they were Marquez fans they would have tried to force him off the road!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Of course one can never really know...

CHP, Sheriff, and FD are huge in numbers in my community so they tend to be pretty friendly as most live here. IDK about other areas.

One thing I know, they don't ride Hondas. Harleys, BMWs, and Kawasakis.

I though someone might try to run me off the road after the Sepang incident but I wore the gear the next weekend anyway. No one did. Got some of this :thumbsup: and none of this :thefinger_red:

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
Dr

Maybe the chippys are waving cause they think its the dr himself wearing the "VR46" Dainese setup....:crackup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe the chippys are waving cause they think its the dr himself wearing the "VR46" Dainese setup....:crackup:
I knew there was some compelling reason I decided to stop by this forum again.

Wasn't getting enough of this :thefinger_red:

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
DUDE!!!! Had to have known your gonna get flamed on your post....

Suck it up princess,its all in fun..In your case all in the day of the dr

Attachments

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I note the swarm has returned.

Ordinarily I would liken it to flies congregating about the odd mound of excrement, but that is unflattering to both parties, unfair, and moreover, inaccurate.

This phenomenon is more closely analogous to a cadre of weary sourdoughs pouncing upon what appears to be single, gleaming nugget.

It may be fool's gold, but it glitters just the same.

Mayhap it is the incomparable rejoinders, worthy of an H. L. Mencken or E. A. Poe, that prove so compelling. Alternatively, the unmatched depth and breadth of knowledge, a cache of sublime detail to be mined at profit.

Who, then, can truly apprehend the conundrum that is "White Fang?"

Alas, Fang abides aloof.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,969 Posts
I note the swarm has returned.

Ordinarily I would liken it to flies congregating about the odd mound of excrement, but that is unflattering to both parties, unfair, and moreover, inaccurate.

This phenomenon is more closely analogous to a cadre of weary sourdoughs pouncing upon what appears to be single, gleaming nugget.

It may be fool's gold, but it glitters just the same.

Mayhap it is the incomparable rejoinders, worthy of an H. L. Mencken or E. A. Poe, that prove so compelling. Alternatively, the unmatched depth and breadth of knowledge, a cache of sublime detail to be mined at profit.

Who, then, can truly apprehend the conundrum that is "White Fang?"

Alas, Fang abides aloof.

Whilst you may perceive otherwise, we are humored by the topic of the original post. The fun is to be had at the topic at hand. 'Tis not to be construed as directed in your vicinity, nor to taken as such. You must deflect the negative and aspire to be more than just the occasional "Fang". You must rise above! Higher still.

Your conundrum seems to be the lack of this fact. For the "CHiPs" are only known to the outsiders of the communist republic of California by the early 80s television drama of the same calling. Therefore, the references to Poncherello create amusement within this chain of messages.

I, for one, would endeavor to look upon thy digital images of the leather wrapping for which you encouraged these greetings from said troopers.

But alas, I continue to breathe in the mean time.:sad:

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
My feeling is that someone has thin skin...

Reactions: scout
1 - 13 of 13 Posts