Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought one set of this. TOTAL CRAP !!! I install them today and when apply the brakes the situation goes in nightmare ... the whole bike was shaking, the lever kick my fingers back ...

Pick of "HI Quality " disks :

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ive never understood the buying of Chinese discs. Im all for low budget and saving money, but at any given time, ebay will have several hundred sets of used zx6/zx10/zx14 discs.

Any of those will work. If you buy zx6 discs, you need to watch out for the model year. ZX10, too. Modern ones use 310mm discs, older bikes use 300mm.

The larger breakers will let you return any defective merchandise, and many of the bikes they are tearing apart have under 5000 miles on them. If you just want the standard 310mm rotors, you shoudl not have to pay more than 125.00 for a nice set.

Instead of Chinese, I would much rather take a chance on these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-2015-...h=item2ab7e4017f:g:3McAAOSw18JbuZjJ:rk:1:pf:0

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I've been using the Arashi (Chinese) rotors for years and love them. Not sure what brand those are but I can recommend Arashi. The hub was nice and clean when you put them on? Wonder if they could have gotten bent in shipping? Check the run out?

·
Registered
434 Posts
I also use chinese wave rotors with no issues, most rotors come from the same place despite manufacturers claims

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ive never understood the buying of Chinese discs. Im all for low budget and saving money, but at any given time, ebay will have several hundred sets of used zx6/zx10/zx14 discs.

Any of those will work. If you buy zx6 discs, you need to watch out for the model year. ZX10, too. Modern ones use 310mm discs, older bikes use 300mm.

The larger breakers will let you return any defective merchandise, and many of the bikes they are tearing apart have under 5000 miles on them. If you just want the standard 310mm rotors, you shoudl not have to pay more than 125.00 for a nice set.

Instead of Chinese, I would much rather take a chance on these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-2015-...h=item2ab7e4017f:g:3McAAOSw18JbuZjJ:rk:1:pf:0
FYI. ZX10R 2016++ uses 330mm discs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts