Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ready to pick some tire warmers for this season but torn between these two. Chicken Hawks are used by some of the best and have been around for a while but at the same time the quick disconnect system on the WC's sounds intriguing. If anyone has experience with the tire warmers listed above feel free to chime in :eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I have chicken hawks they have worked great. Don't know much about WC warmers but I know they make good stuff. I also have a set of PD warmers those work good also.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
The woodcraft allow you to leave your warmer plugged in when you pull them off with no worry of them burning. That's a plus.

Both are good choices. I suggest looking at price after that. Can't really go wrong with either.

·
Vendor
6,790 Posts
I'm ready to pick some tire warmers for this season but torn between these two. Chicken Hawks are used by some of the best and have been around for a while but at the same time the quick disconnect system on the WC's sounds intriguing. If anyone has experience with the tire warmers listed above feel free to chime in :eek:ccasion14:
Can't go wrong with the Chicken Hawks, a fantastic product for sure! Shoot me a PM if interested in getting some pricing on a few options. The Woodcraft dual temp are a nice option too.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have a brand new set of Sportbike Track gear warmers dual temp. 300 shipped never used as I live in germany and cant use 110. I have two sets of chicken hawks and my first set I still use after 8 years and they heat up to the required temp and no issues. The second ones are three temp and again no issues ever.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts