Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I go for a track day in the CHI area..? Haven't looked into it at all and seeing how much everyone goes to the track is making me crazy. I gots to get out there me self... I feel like such a nOOb, well, I guess I am...:badteeth:

And approximately how much does a track day cost..? I've heard around a buck....

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
There's a track I've heard of in Joliet... perhaps research that area some... I'm way far south of you though (about 5 hours)

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Yes as Henry said check out NESBA and STT. Also besides the Autobahn in Joliet and Blackhawk Farms in South Beliot there is Road America in Elkhart Lake and then Gingerman In South Haven Michigan.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I'm gonna be hooking myself up with a track day real soon...

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
zx10ragentblack said:
Yes as Henry said check out NESBA and STT. Also besides the Autobahn in Joliet and Blackhawk Farms in South Beliot there is Road America in Elkhart Lake and then Gingerman In South Haven Michigan.
:+1:
And to what lavudyar said too. Lots of tracks around your area.

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Gilberts Ti ZX-10R said:
:drool:

Chris
lol, just raced there couple weeks ago and very nice now that they have repaved many corners. As mentioned above Grattan is a little ways and then Putnam in Indiana as well. Matters how far you want to travel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts