Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
aka kwakrider
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
dont read this i was pissed when i wrote it......PETRO AND CHEVRON GAS IS OWNED BY A SCUMB BAG NAMED CHEVES AND HE TAKES THE MONEY EARNED AT THE PUMPS OUT OF AMERICA TO PLACES LIKE VENUSULA TO MAKE GUNS FOR REBELS TO KILL AMERICANS.HE IS FRIENDS WITH THAT JACVKOFF NAMED OBAMA BETTER KNOWN AS OBUMER.YEA I KNOW PRETTY F'ED UP RIGHT.GIVING A CRAP ABOUT THIS COUNTRY STARTS WITH AMERICANS(us), OR DICKS LIKE OBUMER WILL TURN HER INTO A MARXIS SOCIETY.:heyyou:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
PETRO AND CHEVRON GAS IS OWNED BY A SCUMB BAG NAMED CHEVES AND HE TAKES THE MONEY EARNED AT THE PUMPS OUT OF AMERICA TO PLACES LIKE VENUSULA TO MAKE GUNS FOR REBELS TO KILL AMERICANS.HE IS FRIENDS WITH THAT JACVKOFF NAMED OBAMA BETTER KNOWN AS OBUMER.YEA I KNOW PRETTY F'ED UP RIGHT.GIVING A CRAP ABOUT THIS COUNTRY STARTS WITH AMERICANS(us), OR DICKS LIKE OBUMER WILL TURN HER INTO A MARXIS SOCIETY.:heyyou:
What's that got to do with the ZX10R Section? :heyyou:

Will move and infraction given for tracking purposes.

bloo

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
As with BP, most if not all CITGO stations are owned by local people. Americans.

The reason I say CITGO is that is the company you meant to associate with CHAVEZ not CHEVEZ.
Chevron might buy some gas from them and operate over there but that's about it. Not owned by.

Nicely done.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I only put Chevron gas in my bikes...it has the highest octane available up here. If I am buying it just to huff befor I make random posts on the internet I buy it from whoever is selling it cheap.:cool:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
I pretty much only use Shell and out of the refinery all gas is the same just different tanker truck. After the gas is in the tanker then the additives are added.
Same here, reason I don't use Chevron is I thought that since it has techlorine additive. I was under the impression that its bad for high rev'ing bikes and best to use the most cleanest gas possible with out any cleaners or additives. Such as 76 or Shell's 91 Oxygenated.

btw: they should ban those buzzing horns at the world cup, it is SOOOO annoying!

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I only put Chevron gas in my bikes...it has the highest octane available up here. If I am buying it just to huff befor I make random posts on the internet I buy it from whoever is selling it cheap.:cool:
:crackup::crackup::crackup: I use Chevron alot in mine...hadn't huffed any since ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, middle school maybe?:dontknow:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts