Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
'Human error was involved.'

Yeah....no kidding.
Let's start with design. A POSITIVE temperature coefficient of reactivity???
GIVE ME A BREAK!!

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
:headshake

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
zx10ragentblack said:
THIS IS THE OUT HOUSE....dont click if you no likey:idea: :thumbsup:
Met some of these people at the gap, pretty cool, ready to talk, tent with free bottled water. Not trying to push anything but there, being seen, having fun and ready to talk.

http://www.christiansportbike.com/membership.cgi

Had a lot of good times through my church but mostly the youth group because you could ask questions.

The more I see religion in the news, government, attached to politics, war and other extremes, the more I lose any remaining "faith."

Do unto others is basically karma to me, sweet, simple and it works.

Hope you enjoy the link.

Oh, and thanks for the suggestion, but some titles just scream. "click me" and when I come on to check for messages, or a post where I can try to help and maybe learn something or the like- there they are.
Same with some of the anti- U.S. stuff. Can be hard to ignore.

Polite Party rules- no religion or politics unless it is a church or political gathering- or lately both at same time.

I can deal with the discussions and voice what I can while trying to remain respectful, sometimes even when others don't seem to do the same.

So basically. I'll click what I want and people can post what they want and the mods can sort it out.:idea: :thumbsup:

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
ZX10Miami said:
Met some of these people at the gap, pretty cool, ready to talk, tent with free bottled water. Not trying to push anything but there, being seen, having fun and ready to talk.

http://www.christiansportbike.com/membership.cgi

Had a lot of good times through my church but mostly the youth group because you could ask questions.

The more I see religion in the news, government, attached to politics, war and other extremes, the more I lose any remaining "faith."

Do unto others is basically karma to me, sweet, simple and it works.

Hope you enjoy the link.

Oh, and thanks for the suggestion, but some titles just scream. "click me" and when I come on to check for messages, or a post where I can try to help and maybe learn something or the like- there they are.
Same with some of the anti- U.S. stuff. Can be hard to ignore.

Polite Party rules- no religion or politics unless it is a church or political gathering- or lately both at same time.

I can deal with the discussions and voice what I can while trying to remain respectful, sometimes even when others don't seem to do the same.

So basically. I'll click what I want and people can post what they want and the mods can sort it out.:idea: :thumbsup:
Oh i thought you were bashin the thread...lol didnt really notice the cross at the end of the .net...lol carry on...:wink:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Prophecy? Perhaps. Read The Bible Code by Michael Drosnin published by Simon & Schuster. That one will open your eyes...

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
zx10ragentblack said:
Oh i thought you were bashin the thread...lol didnt really notice the cross at the end of the .net...lol carry on...:wink:
I guess it could be called bashing, it was intended to be a respectful, tongue in cheek type statement that basically says that, this site and my hat and t-shirts all feel like there is a cross on the end of the ".net" now.

We keep it mostly civil here and I try to be respectful in the religious threads.

But some of the stuff comes across as condescending to the billions of people that believe in something other than Christianity or even some-one's own "brand" of Christianity.
That and "Left Behind/ End Times" stuff pushes me farther from religion than anything.

If someone wants to pray for someone else to, "see the light." Then just do it, don't tell the person I'll pray for you to see the light. That is condescending. -relating mostly to the other thread.

A "heaven" full of "The Flanders," or Jehovah's witnesses or Mormons knocking on my door or trying to sell me religion or selling it on TV would be hell to me and maybe some other people.

Side thought- Why don't we have floors labeled as 13 in almost any of our buildings in the U.S? -because people are superstitious and continue to follow superstitious tradition. Solid logic there- we'll just cal it the 14th floor.

Peace.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I hate religion too.
I hate Bible thumping fire and brimstone Thou-shalt-not holier than thous....
I don't like people knocking on my door... I don't like end-of times doomsayers either.

But I love Jesus Christ. I don't like all of those above things because it pushes people away from the love of God. You are absolutely correct. Christians are the main thing keeping people away from Christ, which is absurd. I try not to be that kind of Christian. I try to be a good ambassador... I usually come up very short of the mark. So if I sounded condescending by letting somebody know that they are in my prayers, then I apologize sincerely. That was not my intent.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
I know many others dont see it this way...

But I have solutions for so many of life's problems, I cant help but to want to give it to others. I am perfectly aware that sometimes that is going to be rejected and me looked upon as whatever you want to say.

However, I know I have a gift, and I want to give that to as many others as I can. :mrgreen:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts