Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
That mans whole life was wasted because of some crappy law and knowledge by two other people of his innocence and their restricted ability to tell the truth. Pretty sad story

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That mans whole life was wasted because of some crappy law and knowledge by two other people of his innocence and their restricted ability to tell the truth. Pretty sad story
:+1:how can there not be charges against the two lawyers? isn't withholding info a crime?

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
The lawyers could have quite easily released the affidavit, however they were too concerned with their own futures rather than an innocent mans.

So you get disbarred for releasing priveleged information, so what, atleast you have saved an innocent life.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
The lawyers could have quite easily released the affidavit, however they were too concerned with their own futures rather than an innocent mans.

So you get disbarred for releasing priveleged information, so what, atleast you have saved an innocent life.
:+1: I couldn't live with myself knowing I let an innocent man rot to protect my scumbag client, I would have excused myself as the scumbags attorney and joined on the the innocent guys defense team

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:+1: I couldn't live with myself knowing I let an innocent man rot to protect my scumbag client, I would have excused myself as the scumbags attorney and joined on the the innocent guys defense team
thats what every normal person thinks. only thing worse than a car(bike) salesman is a lawyer! someone tell me something can be done ......

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
The legal system long ago ceased being about the truth and is now just another industry. One, whose purpose is to process raw materials into a finished product, packaged and marketed, all in an effort to make a profit.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The legal system long ago ceased being about the truth and is now just another industry. One, whose purpose is to process raw materials into a finished product, packaged and marketed, all in an effort to make a profit.
:+1: should be a law against it sir!!

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
you are 100% correct...but how can that justify an innocent human life living behind bars?
Because it's not them. They wring their hands and bemoan the "fact" that they can't do anything about the very situation that they helped to create.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Because it's not them. They wring their hands and bemoan the "fact" that they can't do anything about the very situation that they helped to create.
with global warming and things like peta..we have nothing to comabt this??? :bs: lets put ourselves in this guys shoes....not so pretty .......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts