Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Still here
9,051 Posts
LOL -Uh yeah, where does the secret chip inside a chip go??

All they claim is fooling the bike into advancing the timing.

I think I'll stick with the pc3 and ignition module to variably adjust my timing.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've got some stickers that I'll swear by to add no less than 6hp! $29.95 for 2! That's 12hp! And if you buy them within the next hour, I'll throw in a key fob that has a wireless function to increase fuel mileage by 15mpg! Shipping is free too!

·
Registered
945 Posts
So With this Chip, a few stickers and a couple of Red LED`s I can really Boost my Hp. Dam, why the Hell did I spend all that money on things like a Yoshi Exhast system, a Power Commander. I feel like an Idiot....... :headshake

·
Registered
677 Posts
question for you, if it does indeed advance the timing by 4 degrees how much hp do you think that is worth on the zx10? I would love to be able to do this with out spending 300 bucks or more.

Its not going to be 25hp of course and I think the description states up to 25 hp and on some bikes who knows? If it were able to advance the timing as advertised then my guess is 4-8 hp not to bad for the $25 bucks beats the fuck out of anything else for the $$.

This concept has been used to great success in the car world btw, the only issue is I suspect its going to make the bike run a little rich.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,391 Posts
So With this Chip, a few stickers and a couple of Red LED`s I can really Boost my Hp. Dam, why the Hell did I spend all that money on things like a Yoshi Exhast system, a Power Commander. I feel like an Idiot....... :headshake

Well everyone's entitled to make a mistake.

·
Registered
372 Posts
:+1:

man, all that money just waisted... I guess for my next mod I'll be looking to ebay for their expert's home brew mods.:rolleyes: maybe with $20 I'll be able to see 200HP:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.