Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Did you see the way he was passing on the outside...

Man, that kid blows me away.... Awesome

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
That's crazy man!!! Sweet find. He basically was making grown men look like idiots in that second video....seriously. It's like his bike goes from straight up and down to flat on its side in a nano second when he is turning into a corner....crazy. Hopefully he stays on the right track and keeps progressing so we can see him in the big show in a few years.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
you know, there are lots of peope who have some serious natural talent. then there are others who have the financial means and parents willing to spend huge chunks of time helping their kids, talent or not. but when those two things happen to the same person, well, thats where we get the travis pastranas and hayden brothers. that kid will be kickin ass and taking names in ama or wsbk, or even gp before long.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I can't believe how he passes all those bigger bikes. Crazy

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you know, there are lots of peope who have some serious natural talent. then there are others who have the financial means and parents willing to spend huge chunks of time helping their kids, talent or not. but when those two things happen to the same person, well, thats where we get the travis pastranas and hayden brothers. that kid will be kickin ass and taking names in ama or wsbk, or even gp before long.
True dat!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
WOW! Just as I start gaining a lil confidence in my cornering I see this little guy and it makes me feel like much more of a beginner than I truly am. Not only is he obviously fearless but damn he's good! It's great that he has the opportunity to do this, and parents that clearly support him.

By the way, I liked the blurb in the 2nd video about him not liking mayo! :lol:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
ill remember that name, he is amazing. i would like to see him when he gets older and some more power under his ass.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts