Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
OMG. Hope your buddy is ok. Didn't they have frame problems on a couple of earlier models. I would say yes. I would also say free upgrade to a busa too.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
hahaah! What a mess? You buddy hit a cow or a bump? Have a picture of the bump? Go get the money from your City and Suzuki! These pictures will travel faster on any motorcycle forums than the Enterprise at full blast in Star Trek! How is your buddy? Fine I hope?

Suzuki..Way of life!

·
Registered
567 Posts
:eyecrazy: WTF That Bitch was made on a Friday. Hope your buddy is OK

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
:eyecrazy: WTF That Bitch was made on a Friday. Hope your buddy is OK
Actually ALL Frames are made on Monday the engines that are great are made on Wed.:wink: :1848: :heyyou:....I suspect another Suk recall maybe :idea::dontknow:

·
Registered
567 Posts
:crackup:
Actually ALL Frames are made on Monday the engines that are great are made on Wed.:wink: :1848: :heyyou:....I suspect another Suk recall maybe :idea::dontknow:

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Not to Suzuki:

You're doing it wrong. :heyyou:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Tell your Buddy to include new underwear with the bike order recall. I know I would have soiled myself after that.:shit:

·
Registered
634 Posts
More info. Either a hungover Monday frame or a 6pm Friday.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Looks like something out of the Transformer Movie. But it got stuck before the transformation was complete.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
nice

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
WHAT'D YOU DO?!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
what a pile

·
Registered
35 Posts
Did he hit a speed bump or something, or was he doing wheelies? I had heard of previous gen GSXR's having frame issues, but I don't think Suzuki ever did anything about it...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts