Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy just finished this project after 2 years. It should of took him alot shorter but he got side tracked on a few things. For those that dont know thats a Procharger D-3M on a built 408 Small block Ford stroker with AFR 225's ported by Keith Craft backed by a Powerglide with a Transbrake. This same combo has gone 8.30's on another friends car. Test and tune this weekend!

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Looks like BIG fun!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
i fuggn love 5.0's...i used to have one back in the day, cheap-fast-and easy to fix...the sound they comes from them is like none other. eventually ill get one back in the garage

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
You been in a hole somewhere Andy??? Whats the deal?

·
Registered
212 Posts
I used to have a built Fox body mustang as well. Ran low 11's all motor, blew it up before I got a chance to run the Juice. Was hoping for low 10's, maybe a high 9. I have an aquaintance with a vortech blown notch back that probably runs mid 10's, but if you ask him he thinks it runs 9's ebcause he's a jackass and won't go tot the track to prove it. I hate people like that.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
DethsZX10 said:
My buddy just finished this project after 2 years. It should of took him alot shorter but he got side tracked on a few things. For those that dont know thats a Procharger D-3M on a built 408 Small block Ford stroker with AFR 225's ported by Keith Craft backed by a Powerglide with a Transbrake. This same combo has gone 8.30's on another friends car. Test and tune this weekend!
Did he build it to go in a certain class or just a grudge car? Looks like it is still streetable?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts