Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hmmm.....they may as well just make the goldwing into a cage...

[code:1:34489a9e3a]
[/code:1:34489a9e3a]

·
Registered
216 Posts
if that thing deployed, it would make you do a damn back flip off the bike!! And what if you had someone behind you with a half helmet...you'ld break their nose and smash out all their teeth!!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
yeah. but if you hit a van head on i bet it would help out a lot. most crashes around here are bikes hitting someone head on. ive seen tests on tv and it look like its helps big time.i wouldnt want to hit some loose gravel and go down and the thing flies out. :eyecrazy: so i dont know what to think. how about a button that controls an ejection seat that might be better. :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
vettewreck said:
in all honesty, I would rather be tossed from the bike instead of beeing stuck IN it...
yeah, me to but if you hit a van or a big truck where you can't fly over it just into it the air bag would help out.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
actually, the seat's open up with the push of a button, that way you can shit all over the road without even stopping.....

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Looks like that big latex ass the Myth Busters made to test the airplane toilet suction myth!!! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: I laughed my ass off when Adam smacked that big ol' ass with his hand! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^^HAHA...yeah....that was fuggen awesome!!!

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
i wouldnt ride that thing

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GOOD GOD!!!!! that's some hefty shit!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts