Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Any way to see it outside of facebook? Don't have a facebook account and refuse to get one...

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Reactions: madnessracing

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you guys its been kind of hard but if I did it all you guys can do it too!! It takes a lot of dedication and time but we can always achieve our goals specially when you have a kawi :mrgreen:

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:thumbsup:

what oil do you run??
I run the motul7100

Here is the link Nola you don’t need a facebook account:

http://www.brocksperformance.com/brocknm/templates/bpp1.aspx?articleid=215

Glad to see you get some recognition for what you do Shorty well deserved :eek:ccasion1

bloo
Thanks good looking out :mrgreen:

congrats madness ! keep up the good work man :thumbsup:
Thanks Bloo

And Madness, congrats! Glad to see you got some recognition as you are doing pretty amazing on that 14!
Thank you :eek:ccasion1

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Madness, on the site it says your running MR12. I remember you saying you ran E85 are you back to MR12 or is that inaccurate? Just curious, I know MR12 makes more power but you were raving about the consistency of the E85 and it's a hell of a lot cheaper. Just curious about your thoughts...

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Madness, on the site it says your running MR12. I remember you saying you ran E85 are you back to MR12 or is that inaccurate? Just curious, I know MR12 makes more power but you were raving about the consistency of the E85 and it's a hell of a lot cheaper. Just curious about your thoughts...
I switched to MR12 and that's when it when 50s!! between E85 and MR12 is about a tenth difference and both gases are pretty consistent I might go back to E85 next summer just to keep the engine cool. :wink:

I saw it one day last week (thursday or friday) thought that was you??? Great man!!!!!!

Thank you.:eek:ccasion1

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Kick ass Shorty. You're still a ninny though. Props man, keep it up and you'll move upfrom lunch money to big money, good luck.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts