Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally finished my oven for powdercoating wheels and other large objects its not very big but will have to do for now since im a long way from having $15,000.00 For a prof. Oven. I had my doubts all along but when i turned her on for the 1st time yesterday sher got up to 500 degrees F. in 7 min. ansd was still climbing:thumbsup: So today I threw in some junk i had laying around, a lil testing before my wheels go in. I must say everything worked Perfect!!!!:mrgreen: so enuff talk heres the ghetto oven and the pieces I did today. I just ordered the powder for my wheels so by the end of the week (Hopefully) she should be back together.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so when should we send in our parts for beta testing?
Soon as i know its working correctly,she still needs some tweaking.:cool:

What did you make it out of? I have been looking into something similar. That translucent purple is sick! BTW
ITs made out of a Stainless Steel Fridge (old) my pops had outback for a couple years. He asked if i coulkd use it and here it is now. I had to rip all the Foam Insulation out and put in Mineral Wool (fire proof). I cant do electric so I went with propane and a 45,000 btu Heater.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,053 Posts
Thats too cool 06. I love to see people doing it themselves(mods that is). Its our little way of sticking it to the man. Be sure and post up more pics of those newly coated goodies.:thumbsup:

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats too cool 06. I love to see people doing it themselves(mods that is). Its our little way of sticking it to the man. Be sure and post up more pics of those newly coated goodies.:thumbsup:
Its a must for me I hate to seeing someone else fooling with my bike, I just gave this a shot didnt know if I could do it or not Turns out I can and I like Doing it for myself and others its amazing when u hand the person there stuff back and there amazed by it. I will continue doing it for as long as possible.
Will have pics Soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts