Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went on oppracing.com and am planning on getting one of their caron kevlar kits. I was wondering if anyone has any feedback or if you guys know of something cheaper?

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
You going with the track style or street version?
ask 9rto10r on the quality fo the OPP CF stuff, not a fan personally for the money should be better quality IMHO.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll agree with the above.

I've got a set of carbon fairings on my street 07 zx10. The quality is alright. But there are quite a few imperfections when looking up close. The first batch I had went a cloudy/milky colour. This was replaced under warranty however that did take 9 months to happen... And I had to pay freight to get the replacement fairings to me...

Whilst I'll say it's a good product. The above is spot on... for the money you're forking out I'd expect better.

·
T Double D
870 Posts
this is good for me to know as well i was going to pruchase from them as well but now ive got my guard up i have had good service from them in the past but now am unsure..

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the replies guys i may just go with another regular fairing set anyone know of a great site?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts