Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up for March 8th at Lil Tally. It's a different type of day with groups broke up between bike sizes. However, it's only $75 for the day! Just thought I would share this. Cheapest track day I have ever come across!

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
473 Posts

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
473 Posts
Haha will I see you there? You can even run your mini bike!
I’ll be there Feb15/16 for the STT trackday and the Saturday WERA Racing. I’ll see what’s up for the 8th, at $75 it’s hard not to go!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tell me about it! I'll be attending my first race on 4/20 at Lil Tally so this couldn't come at a better time. Will you be at the wera event on the 20th?

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
473 Posts
Tell me about it! I'll be attending my first race on 4/20 at Lil Tally so this couldn't come at a better time. Will you be at the wera event on the 20th?
I should be! You gonna come play? Or just spectate...;)

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
473 Posts
My bike isn’t SS legal so just the Novice Formula 1 and Superbike races for me.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I may run Superbike as well. Looking forward to running with you on track! This cheap track day will be the first time Ive ever run at Tally so hoping to get a baseline setup while learning the track. Can't give you too many advantages!

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
473 Posts
It’s a fun layout, can feel tight in some parts but overall, unless you makes geometry changes, any baseline you have that works elsewhere will work there.

Reactions: wheelz96

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hmm I may have to go that day too... wife wants to ride the mini, but I can get a little test on the big bike maybe... Yeah the trick to Tally is late apex everything, and there's a few marks on the track that make for perfect line references.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hmm I may have to go that day too... wife wants to ride the mini, but I can get a little test on the big bike maybe... Yeah the trick to Tally is late apex everything, and there's a few marks on the track that make for perfect line references.
Sounds like the perfect day for you! I love me some clear ref points! Let me know if you go out. I will be on my 18' ZX10R (black/silver) with a 17' GSXR 1000. Looking forward to getting back on the track!

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
473 Posts
Neither of you guys wanna come out in a couple weeks? STT on the 15th and WERA Sat/Sun...

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Neither of you guys wanna come out in a couple weeks? STT on the 15th and WERA Sat/Sun...
I would love to but A) just bought a new house and funds are tied up in diy, reno, etc.. and B) until my nipples stop cutting diamonds every morning you will not see me on a bike! By March It should be starting to warm up in the mornings and that's the only way I'll be on track!

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
473 Posts
Can’t...:( family thing...

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
473 Posts
Understood. I will see you at Tally in April on the grid tho! Just got my AMA membership renewed and WERA membership!

Get that bike ready!
No excuses >:)

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
473 Posts
Nice dude! Glad you made it out, I was wondering...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts