Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Gen 1 Spark Black and HP4 Competition.
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get a pair of mirror blanks for my gen 1, seems everyone wants 30 to 35 quid a pair for what they are is just a rip off.

Theres a plain looking blanking plate on EB for a tenner but it's a Canadian listing and with shipping it evens everything out. They don't look pretty, but who the fuck looks at mirror blanks anyhow !...

Can't believe how much R and G want for two small pieces of plastic..

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have those exact ones pictured; brand new. I also have a brand new set from Woodcraft.

You can have them for free, just pay shipping to U.K. from California.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I’ve been wondering if anyone has made Zx10r blanking plates with a 3D printer and might share the file. I have a friend with a printer and would like a set for track days.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I have those exact ones pictured; brand new. I also have a brand new set from Woodcraft.

That is just the selfless generous act i also do, if you got it not using it then why not make somebody's 👋 day.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I’ve been wondering if anyone has made Zx10r blanking plates with a 3D printer and might share the file. I have a friend with a printer and would like a set for track days.
The plates need to provide some sort of rigidity as the mirrors form part of the fairing mounting, so it would depend on what they are printed from.

·
Registered
Gen 1 Spark Black and HP4 Competition.
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Very generous, but I don't want to appear a tight arse which I'm not of course, but what the big brands charge for a shitty piece of plastic is ridiculous. Ill pm you...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts