Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Wonder what the reserve is?
It is not all ti though, the header pipes are Inconell.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
No difference as far as performance goes. It's a "superalloy" that's made of nickel and chromium mostly. Very good for extreme environments like exhaust headers, firearm sound suppressors, etc.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Did anyone read his reason for selling? I guess he didn't realize that after 2 years of minimum payments the Kawasaki card ups to 21% interest haha.

·
YRR
1,595 Posts
This is what he wrote me when I asked for the reserve price: I know the feeling. When I bought these last year I searched and searched to try and find the best price and the only place I could find them was through the Kawasaki dealers who imported them. I will tell you that I paid $1,799.99 for them and that was the only dealer I found in the country that would do anything less than $2,200-$2,300. They are big bucks and extremely rare in the U.S. You will have to bid to find the reserve price. I will tell you that I would have met the reserve in a heartbeat though if available when I was buying them. Good Luck!

·
Paint Scraper
47 Posts
Have this system on my '07. bought the week I picked up my bike....Sweet Sound, lean on the bottom and @Full throttle when "stock".

worth every penny.

·
Paint Scraper
47 Posts
Is the system still available? Send PM,
lookin' for another -Sister System so to speak.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
The guy wants 999.99$ Im telling you because it saves me from buying it!:lol:

·
YRR
1,595 Posts
Is the system still available? Send PM,
lookin' for another -Sister System so to speak.
I tried to tell the guy selling it that it wouldn't be bought if there was a reserve on it but he didnt listen. I offered him 1500 for it but no cigar The auction ended with one bid of 455.00 which wasn't the reserve. Ill keep a look out to see if he reposts it.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
The guy wanted you to toss your bid in. He might of thought someone would of paid more... You only offered him a tad over 1000. It's a strategy man! Shoot him a pm and im sure he'll sell it to ya. I put the high bid in but didnt meet the reserve. Im not paying a grand and retuning my bike when i already have a full system on my bike.:wink: all you brother and thats why im telling ya.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts