1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
96 Posts
I ordered their GP Extreme model for my Gen 3 and just waiting for it to come in before i can ride my bike as i got it after a guy laid it down and completely destroyed the carbon Akrapovic that he had on it. I didn't go for the carbon one as I've personally seen some slip-ons that were of poor build quality, de-laminate under high heat (racing). Atleast with the stainless, I can re-weld it if need be.
I also ordered it from their website. The prices are a bit better and so were the shipping cost for me.
Here's the link to the website: http://www.dan-moto.com/zx10r-wholesale-18_21_38.html?zenid=u6nlbeq677gc9kkhbje94ba6i4
Once it comes in I'll take a couple pics and give a review on it if some people are interested in that model.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Lol, sorry bro but ur late. This has been posted all over this forum. Try searching dan moto and you will find pics and my sound clip. Awesome pipes, well built and sound better than LOR imho.

·
Registered
905 Posts
waaay behind the 8 ball on this one TJcase85. As stated, search the forum, many guys are running this pipe and are in love with it

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
waaay behind the 8 ball on this one TJcase85. As stated, search the forum, many guys are running this pipe and are in love with it
Sorry. I didnt even think to search! Glad to hear they are good! I will pick one up then :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Glad to see that there are some inexpensive upgrades out there that aren't complete shit. I wish there were more of them for the 2nd gen.

Hell, for $75 that thing is practically disposable.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad to see that there are some inexpensive upgrades out there that aren't complete shit. I wish there were more of them for the 2nd gen.

Hell, for $75 that thing is practically disposable.
Exactly what I was thinking. I dont even had a 3rd gen yet and I am already looking up mods haha. I did find a leftover 08 about 100 miles away for 6999 OTD! I might have to see if cash will talk :mrgreen:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
When I read the title I thought Shervin was back.
:eek:...shut yo face ST!!!!!!!:lol::lol:.....:heyyou: but after going back and reading the title, it does almost have a "shervish" sound to it.:mrgreen: BTW....i'm diggin the new avatar pic bro!! and to the OP....glad you found the pipes and like em man but them and the homg kong pazzo knock offs have been around for a bit, i'm still eyeballing one just to have as a spare and/or to swap out with my arata can......i even emailed them and asked them if they could-would turn the inlet 1/4 from normal so the spring retainers will match up with the ones on my midpipe AND if they come in 60mm inlets, they replied right back and so no problem to both requests....not too damn shabby!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts