Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

961 - 980 of 982 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
If anyone cares to, lets keep this thread alive. I'm Chris, and ride a 2016 10r.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
working. we're all getting old and young people aren't buying motorcycles anymore, and the ones that do are on facebook. specific forums like this are a dying breed and just becoming an encyclopedia for how to fix crap on some zx-10r's

·
Registered
85 Posts
working. we're all getting old and young people aren't buying motorcycles anymore, and the ones that do are on facebook. specific forums like this are a dying breed and just becoming an encyclopedia for how to fix crap on some zx-10r's
Unfortunately this is true.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Agreed, I don't do the faceinstasnaptweet shit either.

Reactions: wheelz96

·
Registered
460 Posts
This is the only social media I have as well. And yes it seems catered more towards repairs and troubleshooting but hell, this forum has helped fix a few gremlins with the bike and for that I am thankful!

·
Registered
630 Posts
I'm still relatively young, low 30s but I wish things were kept to forums instead of FB. It's so much easier to find stuff on a forum than trying to remember which of 7 zx10 pages you saw something on and I never go through the group to look at new posts like I do here.

Only forums that I see that are crazy active still are garage journal and a woodworking forum. Man, maybe I am getting older for looking at garage/woodworking forums lol

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
I'm still relatively young, low 30s but I wish things were kept to forums instead of FB. It's so much easier to find stuff on a forum than trying to remember which of 7 zx10 pages you saw something on and I never go through the group to look at new posts like I do here.

Only forums that I see that are crazy active still are garage journal and a woodworking forum. Man, maybe I am getting older for looking at garage/woodworking forums lol
I don't even have a FB account much less anything else. Wifey does, but only for family use for the most part. But when I see her page, I can't fathom where to start to find anything in there. Places like this are invaluable for locating information for repairs and general knowledge which can be difficult if not impossible to find on FB.

..and I'm not anywhere near early thirties anymore but wifey keeps me young in heart and spirit. :ayyy:

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Any of you all wanna chat on the phone? I want to talk to someone about exhaust dilemas and waiting days for a response to have a 5 minute shoot the shit conversation sucks.

·
Registered
85 Posts
961 - 980 of 982 Posts