Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 40 of 982 Posts

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
damn brandon...that effing blows...i hate working with a hangover...i always take a fistful of tylenol and a 32 oz bottle of gatorade before i go to bed when ive been out drinking...works like a charm

·
Registered
237 Posts
So I was watching the news the other night and there was a moment when I wanted to sex Diane Sawyer...has that ever happened to anyone else..:dontknow: :lol:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
my hangovers last all day. the only thing that helps is sleep. ive had coffee, pizza, water, ibuprofen and i still feel it. cant wait till 8pm when im done.

·
Registered
464 Posts
my hangovers last all day. the only thing that helps is sleep. ive had coffee, pizza, water, ibuprofen and i still feel it. cant wait till 8pm when im done.
Oh man Last Friday I got messed up. I was not hung over on Saturday when I went into work I was still drunk. I was not hungover untill Sunday. No more whisky for me.

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
Drink 2 beers I guaraantee you that it will get rid of your hangover.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
not too shabby over this way...bout tired of winter...how bout you and michelle
We're great, gonna take her to poker nite tonight with my buddies from work. She wants to learn how to play. She'll probably take all our money, damn newbie luck!! :lol:

I'm sick of Winter too...

21 - 40 of 982 Posts