Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changing the countershaft sprocket today. Can someone tell me the switch position on the speedhealer on this setup. Maybe save me the trouble of going through the process in the instructions.

·
Registered
17 Posts
What size socket did you use for the front sprocket removal. I have my new
sprocket and I'm waiting for my speedo healer. I'll have to purchase the socket. I know I don't have that size.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Checking speed against a car is not as accurate as GPS of measure over a known distance with the lap timer feature.

1 mile at constant 60 mph is 1 minute.

·
Registered
36 Posts
bollert said:
Changing the countershaft sprocket today. Can someone tell me the switch position on the speedhealer on this setup. Maybe save me the trouble of going through the process in the instructions.
if you want you can get the same speedo healer that i have and its really cheap.
you can make it yourself, just goto your local hardware store buy some black tape (or whichever color you perfer) and cover your speedo with it. that how i fixed my speedo problem, oh by the way, on the tape dont forget to write 65MPH on it so if you get pulled over and the cop askes how fast you were going you can just look down and say 65 MPH. works evry time LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts