Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
6,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Thought I would let you know that my last day at Riders Discount is this Wednesday. I have been with the company for over 11 years and was just time for a change for me. I enjoyed working with you all and appreciate your business over the years. TJ will be handling the forums once I am gone, he is great and will be able to help you out.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Thanks for the great service all these years Mike! Change is good.

Reactions: ridersdiscount

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
WUT??!! :frown2:

Seriously though, wishing ya the best in your future endeavors. I know we never formally met but know i walked right by ya probably a few times at Indy MotoGP, probably even said something to ya w/out knowing ya at the time. Thanks for your reliability, good deals and sense of humor Mike! Been buying from ya long enough it feels like im going through a breakup! lol :headshake: ....Im sure we'll break TJ in properly!>:)

:thumbsup::eek:ccasion1:helmet:

Edit - Indeed change is good and is my belief that its best done by the individual wanting change. When change comes a knockin', its usually trouble! Just my exp.

Reactions: ridersdiscount

·
Chairman of the Board
16,097 Posts
My friend you will be missed. I wish you all the best in every aspect of your life. Every adventure. Every love. Every pursuit of every passion. You have my cell. Call me anytime for any reason. Don't be a stranger.
:thumbsup:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,701 Posts
Last day! All the best to you Mike! Thanks for everything that you and everyone at RD does for us! You will be missed!

I will need to start getting used to changing my standard response of "contact Mike at Riders Discount" to everyone here and start using TJ's name. But that will take some time to get used to. :wink:

·
Registered
526 Posts
I Thought I would let you know that my last day at Riders Discount is this Wednesday. I have been with the company for over 11 years and was just time for a change for me. I enjoyed working with you all and appreciate your business over the years. TJ will be handling the forums once I am gone, he is great and will be able to help you out.
nooo.....

Attachments

·
Registered
581 Posts
Thanks for all your patience and help along the way, best of luck on wherever life may take you.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I've dealt with numerous RD employees on the multitude of forums I deal with, and Mike is without a doubt, hands down the best.

Best of luck with your next adventure sir.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Sad to see you go Mike!all the best for your future mate I hope you find what makes you happy!if more companies had team members like yourself shopping would be always a great experience!Im quite sure you could tour the States and give lectures on "Customer service"as a future career option!take care man.......

·
Registered
140 Posts
Man, a little part of the riding world will slow down without your presence! Wishing you good things Mike! TJ has some serious shoes to fill :p

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Back maybe 6 or 7 years ago this thread would have gone on many pages, the forum was a bit livelier then....You've touched a lot of bikes Mike!! Thanks buddy!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts