Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off Pete (champ91) does great business, i told him my dilema and ordered them just last thurs the 17th and they came in the mail today. without delay i threw them on and they sure look good. i have no doubt that theyll hold up over the stock bolts as pictured bellow

before

the bike even stretched my chain like a virgin on prom night, that sucker was relatively tight for the reason that i boost

·
inappropriate
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*please move to the picture thread*

·
inappropriate
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is that a Filipina in the background?

ooh nice, adjusters also!
:spit::crackup: i think mexican, perhaps of the legal kind im not really sure, i dont check papers.

·
inappropriate
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
what the hell did you do to that bolt? too much boost?
no shitting you from 60mph i began a burn out for a 100ft or so, i did that about three times and that was the outcome. the axle was torqued and the bolt head was centered. :cool: boost is fun. i "ops-checked" the adjusters not to long ago for strenght and gave it to em, so far theyre holding up

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
no shitting you from 60mph i began a burn out for a 100ft or so, i did that about three times and that was the outcome. the axle was torqued and the bolt head was centered. :cool: boost is fun. i "ops-checked" the adjusters not to long ago for strenght and gave it to em, so far theyre holding up
wtf did you do to that. looks like you ratchet straped the bike down with it. make sure that axle is real tight I think spec is some where around 75-80 ft lbs. probably happened when tire is going 100 mph and bike is only going 60 and the tire finally hooks. sounds like your having a little more fun on it now that its right. :thumbsup:

·
inappropriate
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Holy shit, way to one-up me!

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,515 Posts
Holy shit, way to one-up me!
damn that.... i was in the gas hard in 2nd then the chain popped off and the backend swung around.... wish i would have never one-uped you... scared the crap out me.. lol

·
inappropriate
7,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
damn that.... i was in the gas hard in 2nd then the chain popped off and the backend swung around.... wish i would have never one-uped you... scared the crap out me.. lol
haha no worries I was only a twist away.

Yep go with champs, for only $130 shipped you can't beat it plus he provides new hardware. I'll likely replaced the stock bolt n nut to reinforce the champs block in the same manner the stockers were set up too

·
La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
haha no worries I was only a twist away.

Yep go with champs, for only $130 shipped you can't beat it plus he provides new hardware. I'll likely replaced the stock bolt n nut to reinforce the champs block in the same manner the stockers were set up too

Did you see my link for the Ti adjuster bolts, they would be perfect to back up the champs. They weigh almost nothing too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.