Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone purchased Champ's GP lifters yet? I saw the pics of them in another thread a little while back and was wondering if anyone has them? If you do, I would love to see pics of them installed.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I have them. You also have to have the Champs chain adjusters for them to work. I havent had a chance to install either yet, hopefully in a day or two then i can post pics.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I have them. You also have to have the Champs chain adjusters for them to work. I havent had a chance to install either yet, hopefully in a day or two then i can post pics.
I'm interested in this as well, thank you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
yeah i brought the adjusters and i havent installed yet either. I would also like to see pics of it also. didnt see them on their website either.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Didnt see them on the website as I made them and got them out to you guys ASAP. That and my web guy hasn't gotten to update the site yet. Wink Wink YSR50. lol

I'll post a pic tomorrow with them installed on my bike if no one else beats me to it.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
rather than using spools via the swingarm, a special set of stands with spools on em can mount onto the lifter... same thing, its for raising the rear of the bike on a stand

1 - 11 of 11 Posts