Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI to those that have open orders. The sliders are back in stock and will be shipped tommorrow. Emails will follow with tracking numbers. THanks for your patience.

Pete
champ91

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
just added my order...looking forward to getting these on the bike...

installation pretty simple? I know stock bolts are always a b*tch to break loose the first time. Hope I have all the tools necessary

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Just ordered and paid via PayPal. Can you send me a tracking # when they ship?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Just installed mine the other day. Sweet sliders, look great and solid mounting. I hit my shin once but just had to figure out where they were. Absolutely love these and very glad I chose these instead of cutting the plastics

·
Registered
520 Posts
is there a preferred frame slider amongst this forum? i don't wanna be picky or point fingers, but just curious of y'alls opinions. i have the muzzy on my bike, which provided [what i consider] minimal coverage to the right side of my bike. i mean, i don't have to replace my plastics, as i was going b/t 20mph-30mph when the bike finally skidded off a driveway into the woods. so i guess i'm happy with mine, but curious what others' experiences are sliding.

happy sliding :helmet:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
No crash tests here thank God, but I like the design of the Champ sliders. Hope I never have to crash test 'em to find out how well they work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts