Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay currently running 520 Chain -1,+2, about to put a 6" extension and lower and strap the ZX-10, what would a good combo be for chain and sprocket with this conversion, worried to stay with the 520 due to tensil strength, so back to 525 or go 530 chain, should i go -1,+2 again or step, up give your imputs on what you have ran and any con's/pro's (running out of gear, etc) thanks for the input in advance!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Okay currently running 520 Chain -1,+2, about to put a 6" extension and lower and strap the ZX-10, what would a good combo be for chain and sprocket with this conversion, worried to stay with the 520 due to tensil strength, so back to 525 or go 530 chain, should i go -1,+2 again or step, up give your imputs on what you have ran and any con's/pro's (running out of gear, etc) thanks for the input in advance!!!!:thumbsup:
Definetly go with a bigger chain than 520 when stretching. That would be a good gear to start with for that stretch. :thumbsup:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
im running the 520 -1/+2 this season. well see how strong it is after a couple passes. i ride hard on the street so well have to wait and see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts