Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
15,389 Posts
Stock is 112 links. Most likely that's the number you will need. They come 120 links so you'll have to cut it. The easiest way is to measure it on the bike with your particular setup. However, with that combo, you should have enough adjustment to run the standard length.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stock is 112 links. Most likely that's the number you will need. They come 120 links so you'll have to cut it. The easiest way is to measure it on the bike with your particular setup. However, with that combo, you should have enough adjustment to run the standard length.
Ya I'm just gonna pop the sprockets on and run the chain and then zip tie it up and ya. Thanks guys as always

·
Registered
82 Posts
I can confirm for you. Stock chain (112 links) fits -1/+2 sprockets. (although after re-reading, I have the feeling you were asking just to make sure the other guy got an answer, not because you needed to know)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can anyone tell me what length Chain I need to get for a Evil swing arm. For Gen 4...I wanna set it at 6...Thanks...

·
Registered
745 Posts
You need to be asking Evil that question. Plus, nobody is going to know how long your chain needs to be even on SWB without knowing about your sprockets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts