Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
ok I know this is a chick question....but what kind of car is that???

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
Is that your new car, it doesnt look like a lexus to me.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Is that a noble m12?
:+1: on the Noble. I thought it was the M400 but its definitly a Noble.

For those interested they are kit cars and don't come with a motor but I believe the motor they push in them is somewhere around a 380-400hp turbocharged V6. Its been a while since I looked into them though so I'm not sure.

Hey Jugg if I remember they are much cheaper than the new Porsche would be. I just don't think they meet crash regulations hence them being a kit car to get around that stipulation, at least in the US.

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
There is a very nice kit car that just came out recently but i dont remeber the name right now. There are ads for them in auto week magazine.

·
Registered
208 Posts
You know whats funny is I seen that same car same colors and everything in drive threw at Arbys... I was on the 10 and it sounds KILLER....... (I was in drive threw on the bike cuz the store was locked after 11pm and I was fugggin thirsty...)

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Yeah I agree on it being a Noble, I think they have a website if anyone wants a pic to compare with. I think I'd rather have a Mosler though.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So I'm reading the responses, and I can't figure out what the hell you guys (and girls) are talking about, then I look at the pic I posted and noticed I posted the wrong one....damn rum.....here is what I meant to post:

Attachments

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
So I'm reading the responses, and I can't figure out what the hell you guys (and girls) are talking about, then I look at the pic I posted and noticed I posted the wrong one....damn rum.....here is what I meant to post:

:spit: thats better

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Big fan of the old R34 Skylines but the new one just doesn't appeal to me much, other than straight up performance figures.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
The first car is a Noble, don't you guys watch "supercars exposed"?

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
There are a ton of GT-R in jersey but of course they are sold and on the road. I have seen more GT-Rs this summer at car meets than i've seen lambo or ferraris in the last 5 years.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts