Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone out there from central florida ( orlando , daytona ) area that is looking for more people to ride. i have only a few friends with zx's and im looking to meet up with a few more.

·
I bleed Green!
2,612 Posts
Count me in. I'm on the east side of O-town. There is about 5 to 8 of us that ride once a week. There was a time I road every day rain or shine. Thirty six thousand miles in one year. Not able to ride as much now but every chance I get. Bike night is cool but I go only for the ride. Socializing comes second for me. Shiny side up!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i normally get a group together on sundays, seems to be the day most have off.always up for ideas as to where to ride. last weekend some of us decided to ride to key west. normally isnt that long, that was a whole weekend.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lakeland here, but my family is in the Apopka area, I'm always down for a good ride...bike's wrecked right now, but on track to have her back at the end of the month.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Im moving to Orlando in March and would love to meet up with some people that would be willing to show me the area...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Checking in from Kissimmee here, the guys and i do the bike night thing every Thursday and have a nice little ride. We meet every sunday ride to Wintergarden get some lunch and then usually take a ride out to lake county, Sugar loaf mountain and a few other places. let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Alright Axo, looks like we got a another group ride forming. Let's set it up. I will be coming from down south. FYI, the weekends I'm available is Feb. 21st,22nd; Mar 7th,8th; 21st,22nd; and Apr. 4th,5th.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Joker, weekend of the 7th, myself (pending bike being ready) and a few buddies, heading to DAytona for the AMA race, welcome to join.

Colwin, Lake county, born and raised, awesome riding there, just be careful, the cops really don't like us sportbikes out there. get at me sometime, to hit up one of those Sundays, for sure. We usually ride early Sunday mornings, before the church folks, and seniors clutter the roads too much.

·
Chairman of the Board
15,998 Posts
Im in Winter Haven. Id be up for a ride as long as the ride to get to the ride wasnt that long. LOL.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey I want to put a ride together this sunday or next weather permiting on a sunday we meet at the race track on saxon other side of the bridge let me know whos in

1 - 20 of 28 Posts