Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, my center front light (the little one) does not light anymore...
Any way to replace the lamp without disassemble half of the bike?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,969 Posts
No. It's mounted in front of the headlight housing and there is no lamp in it. It's got an LED circuit card in there and the entire light housing is glued together. So, you need to pull the headlight housing out to get the city light out and replace it as a complete unit.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. It's mounted in front of the headlight housing and there is no lamp in it. It's got an LED circuit card in there and the entire light housing is glued together. So, you need to pull the headlight housing out to get the city light out and replace it as a complete unit.
Really? :surprise:

No more city light in my bike then...

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,969 Posts
Does it have any dedicated fuse?

No. But there is a plug under the right beatification cover that goes around the forks. If the light is the only thing not working, there's most likely a problem with the plug or writing to it. It can have an internal issue, but that's rare.

·
Registered
581 Posts
When I was doing my license plait relocater, I pop the fuse for the turn signals. That also made my center light stop working, the fuse box is located under the left beatification cover. Might be worth a quick check, GL!

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,969 Posts
When I was doing my license plait relocater, I pop the fuse for the turn signals. That also made my center light stop working, the fuse box is located under the left beatification cover. Might be worth a quick check, GL!

This is correct! But if the turn signals are working, there is no problem with the fuse.:wink: There is no fuse specific to the city light.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts