Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So it's the start of the 2007 race season and just checking to see if any one is going to make their way out to Topeka, KS for the first round of the CCS Midwest race at Heartland Park. I'll be racing 2 races Friday, 3 races Saturday and 1 race Sunday. First race as an Expert so hopefully I can learn a lot from some of the faster guys out there.

Schedule Of Events: http://www.ccsracing.com/schedules/2007/mamwse/hpt schedule.pdf

Track Website:
http://hpt.com//store/catalog/road.php

Track Map:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Hey Road America weekend, you still planning to go??? unless something changes (i doubt it) I'm game to go, you'd just have to pick me up on the way, which i know is a bit out of the way but....

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Road America weekend, you still planning to go??? unless something changes (i doubt it) I'm game to go, you'd just have to pick me up on the way, which i know is a bit out of the way but....

Yeah I really want to go but not sure how much longer I am going to be able to race due to money. I seriously doubt I can make it until then.:sad: I will try my hardest though to make that one.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Ahh! well good point, either way if you do go i'll be game for that one, AMA series i believe is a few weeks before or after? your CCS round, wouldn't mind checking that out......

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Good luck ya ninny...I think we are on round three or four over this way, :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
That stinks for you....It has been in the 70's and 80's for a while now...I told you to come over here and ride

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That stinks for you....It has been in the 70's and 80's for a while now...I told you to come over here and ride

Naw man, snow has been gone for a while actually and already got two full trackday w/e's in so I cant complain (although one the high was 35).
It's gonna be sunny and highs from the low 70's to low 80's this w/e in Topeka so should be good.:wink:

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
HPT is a BADASS track. You will def enjoy it! My fav in the midwest!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts