Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
glws buddy,

I was about to post mine for sale until I seen yours. I'll wait until yours sell to post mine.

·
Registered
340 Posts
can you powder coat those without taking them all apart? Just curious if there is anything inside of em the would get messed up in the oven.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
can you powder coat those without taking them all apart? Just curious if there is anything inside of em the would get messed up in the oven.
It can be done but i like to take them apart to make sure theres no brake fluid remaining inside, cause that will cause me a problem..

·
Registered
581 Posts
PM Sent.

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Those nissins look familiar! Blackpearl does great work!!

GL with the sale!

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
969 Posts
Are these the calipers that everyone is getting to make our brakes better??? If so please pm me if they are still avalible.. I will take them off your hands.....

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
hurry up and sell these so i can sell mine buddy! hahah

bump

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Thanks bcm... you recgonized those uhh..
Yup! I have a few more things I wanted to get done too(1/6th throttle housing, rear MC, and maybe some more bolts) Hopefully we get a nice weekend I can ride down in the morning again get it done and then we can go for a ride.

Are these the calipers that everyone is getting to make our brakes better??? If so please pm me if they are still avalible.. I will take them off your hands.....
There are 2 cheap options. The nissins off a newer ZX-6/ZX-14 or the CBR calibers. The CBR calibers are nice because they are 2 (instead of 4) pad calibers I believe and you can get vesrah pads (RJL's are amazing) for them which they dont make for the kawi nissin calibers.

Get em, you'll love them!!

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
hurry up and sell these so i can sell mine buddy! hahah

bump

Yo Blaze go ahead and post yours nobody wants mine.. Ill keep them as spares i guess..:mrgreen:

$85 shipped if anybodys interested no spacers/coating as you see them in the pictures above(post #11)

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Yo Blaze go ahead and post yours nobody wants mine.. Ill keep them as spares i guess..:mrgreen:

$85 shipped if anybodys interested no spacers/coating as you see them in the pictures above(post #11)
heck no, if no one wants yours, their not going to want mine! hahah

1 - 20 of 25 Posts