Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are going to run a Group buy special on Carrozzeria wheels. This pricing will be good through the 22nd of this month. For the best price I need to get 5 orders, but this is a super low price even on just one set.

1 set-$1200 shipped
5 sets-$1100 shipped

update: this gb is on a few different websites that i sponsor. we have enough to get these wheels at $1100 a set shipped. anyone wanting to jump on board will get a great deal on a great set of wheels.

the rear sprocket will be $60 extra.

Contact me at the numbers in my sig to order. When your order is placed, it will take about 3 days for Carrozzeria to complete the anodizing process, then the wheels will be shipped directly to you.

Carrozzeria is the pioneer of Forged Aluminum Wheels for Motorcycles, which allows them to create a product that is lighter, stronger, more durable, and longer lasting than any other wheels available on the market.
Their products allows for enchanced ride ability, and lighter overall weight of the vehicle.

www.czusainc.com

1-anakin skywalker
2-biker_larry1000
3-rjorso
4-trackaddict
5-jfd
6-sparks
7-zaphod

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zaphod said:
Is this buy good for makes other than Kawasakis? Also are these are for the V6 wheels (12 spoke)?
yes it is. what other make were you thinking of?

these are for the v6 wheels only. that is all they produce now.

brad

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
PM'd ya. 05 Kawi 636 in silver. PayPal?

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
gotsta have BLOO............ da BLOOness. :badteeth:

BD

·
Registered
10 Posts
lexusrx said:
busa is good to go.
Count me in for a black set. I'll call you tomorrow morning during your store hours to put the order in.

Also wanted to get a sprocket (aluminum, 42-tooth). What would the total be with shipping to 19144?

Thanks
Z

·
Registered
10 Posts
Zaphod said:
Count me in for a black set. I'll call you tomorrow morning during your store hours to put the order in.

Also wanted to get a sprocket (aluminum, 42-tooth). What would the total be with shipping to 19144?

Thanks
Z
Doh - never mind. Just read the original post.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Wish me luck guys..bout to go :angryfire :rant: :boxing: :protest: :pain10: with the wife...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Just saw this offer on the CBR forum and there were a lot more options (e.g. tires, sprockets, chains, etc...). What's up with that Brad. I've ordered a few things from Superbike supply, is there any reason we don't have the same options?

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
zx-7rking said:
Wish me luck guys..bout to go
with the wife...

Mine finally had enough a couple weeks ago when the UPS guy showed up with my new Nicky Hayden replica. So now we have to "discuss" anything over $500.

I'm still on the fence about these. Sharp wheels and a good price, but on the other hand, for the price I could get a shock and a trackday.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lochendorb said:
Just saw this offer on the CBR forum and there were a lot more options (e.g. tires, sprockets, chains, etc...). What's up with that Brad. I've ordered a few things from Superbike supply, is there any reason we don't have the same options?
hmmm. went over there and took a look.

im just running the gb for the wheels. all the options on that gb are above my normal rate. for instance, my everyday price on the 190 pilot power combo is $257 to your door. the 180 combo runs $237 shipped. if you want something on top of the wheels just ask when you call. you know ill hook you up!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts