Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you guys know how this works. PM me for pricing. Call to place an order.

v-star:

color options are:

Gold
Black
Machine Silver
Blue-special order non returnable
Red-special order non returnable
Grey-special order non returnable +$50 over GB price
High Gloss Polish +$200 over GB price

this GB will be good for 30 days. this is per set. no need to get a certain number of guys in to get this pricing.

there are many other products available from carrozzeria. you can check out everything they have to offer here:

www.forged-wheel.com

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
How about if i want only the rear wheel for an 07 14 in black? How much would that be thank you.

·
Registered
299 Posts
you guys know how this works. PM me for pricing. Call to place an order.

v-star:

Can I get a PM for a pair of black ones...

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
ahh hell....tire kicking time...please hit me with a price in black for an 07 10.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Again 08 ZX10R gold please shipped to 85225. How much do they weigh complete but no tires or sprocket. Are these lighter then the Marchs are? Do these come complete and ready to bolt on with a Stock rear sprocket? How about a rear Ohlins shock and a new Complete front shock(s) The TTX rear looks to be $1399 from Kawi but I'm sure they are way to high as always. Front Ohlins I have no idea what they run but they need to be 50MM for the trees to fit. Thanks Brandon

·
Registered
146 Posts
Had a pair of these from you on my R1. Great wheels. Do both styles fit the ducati 1198? If so prices on both styles in black please.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts