Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Those look pretty cool, hopefully they redesigned the hoops on those wheels with the proper drop center, lok like they did from the picture. Thats probably going to be the reason I end up selling mine, it is pretty much impossible to change the front tire with my No-mar, only high priced hydraulic machines work.

Those are pretty light too, I just checked the specs, woops, missed that I [email protected]

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Those look pretty cool, hopefully they redesigned the hoops on those wheels with the proper drop center, lok like they did from the picture. Thats probably going to be the reason I end up selling mine, it is pretty much impossible to change the front tire with my No-mar, only high priced hydraulic machines work.

Those are pretty light too, I just checked the specs, not JWL, and DOT approved though.
Check again they are DOT approved

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Oh man X mas is coming early:lol: Price please:mrgreen:

·
Banned
139 Posts
9R to 10R;1084323 Those are pretty light too said:
Weights (Bare) Front 3.50/17 = 6.1lbs

Rear 5.50/17 (8.0lbs) - 6.00/17 (8.5lbs)

thats liter than Blackstone wheels, i wonder if bare means no bearings and no spacers, or just no brake rotors or sprocket? any take on what bare actully is?

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
9R to 10R;1084323 Those are pretty light too said:
Weights (Bare) Front 3.50/17 = 6.1lbs

Rear 5.50/17 (8.0lbs) - 6.00/17 (8.5lbs)

thats liter than Blackstone wheels, i wonder if bare means no bearings and no spacers, or just no brake rotors or sprocket? any take on what bare actully is?
Bare is wheel only. No spacers, rotors or sprockets. Carrozzeria told us that weight wise once fully dressed these wheels will rival magnesium wheels. Carbon fiber is a different story!!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts