Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd been thinking abt send a care package to somebody somewhere just to show my support and say thank u, but after reading abt whackywheels being deployed I got the idea to send care packages to our .net brothers. That being said idk the availability of getting to use the internet for those already over seas to post up their locations but for those that are going to be deployed post up the location and what u might want to receive (besides ur 10) and im sure there will be plenty of use that would make it happen!

Be safe for all there, and those going, and a much deserved thank you!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Hell thinking abt it, it doesnt have to just be .net members. if u know somebody info and what not add it, Im sure there wouldnt be any disagreement to helping out anybodys friends or family members

I'd really like to see this thread take off, and if at all poss be made into a sticky at some point so it doesn't get lost in the archives in the future

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
possibly in the future, but for now just looking to get soldiers information from ppl to be able to send stuff, and anybody else come browse the thread and send somebody something.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Let's do this! How about start a thread roll-call for all 10R.netters in the military? Then, they can expand on their close friends/brothers/sisters deployed with them, etc..

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let's do this! How about start a thread roll-call for all 10R.netters in the military? Then, they can expand on their close friends/brothers/sisters deployed with them, etc..
i like it

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Lets maintain people's privacy though. Don't post their name and especially not their address in the public forum. Handle that through PMs.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
tryin to get some brownie points for your campaign for the Presidency, huh BC? hahah

Lets see where this thread goes! Would for sure be worth helping out all of these wonderful service personnel

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:werd:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New thread started

1 - 13 of 13 Posts