Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Think OPP , did them at one stage but as the gen 1 is an older model it's not economically viable for companies to produce trick parts etc.. Try out the web link ZX-10R - OPPRACING Products
Hope it helps otherwise always to good to look online for ex race bikes that are selling off spares as well

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
I don't know if you would be interested,...but I have a Gen1 Carbon tail I was gonna put up in the Classifieds here soon?
It isn't a Race section, but a street version,........the tiny tail top section in the back, above the tail light is painted candy lime,...but you could repaint or maybe I could do it for a fee?,............I was gonna ask 200 obo,plus shipping (big box)........only because I bought it for 250, put 50 bucks worth of 2 ZX10R decals on it,...and Clearcoated it with some hi quality, high solids Clear. It is up to you,...I will give you dibs if you want it, otherwise,...I will put the pics up and a thread for my for sale stuff. Let me know and send me an email addy and I will send you some good pics. Buy with confidence,..........I have not been on the site for a while, but my I trader rating is Flawless and lengthy!

Let me know,.....thanks!,...........Russ

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I don't know if you would be interested,...but I have a Gen1 Carbon tail I was gonna put up in the Classifieds here soon?
It isn't a Race section, but a street version,........the tiny tail top section in the back, above the tail light is painted candy lime,...but you could repaint or maybe I could do it for a fee?,............I was gonna ask 200 obo,plus shipping (big box)........only because I bought it for 250, put 50 bucks worth of 2 ZX10R decals on it,...and Clearcoated it with some hi quality, high solids Clear. It is up to you,...I will give you dibs if you want it, otherwise,...I will put the pics up and a thread for my for sale stuff. Let me know and send me an email addy and I will send you some good pics. Buy with confidence,..........I have not been on the site for a while, but my I trader rating is Flawless and lengthy!

Let me know,.....thanks!,...........Russ
If he doesn't want it I'd be interested in seeings pics! I want a race tail also but might have some use for a street version.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Unfortuantely OPP dont have any more stock.

Any other suggestions?
You can find the carbon parts you want. the manufacturer that OPP buys from is in europe, contact them directly they will sell you that you want.
I have contacted them six months ago asking for some carbon parts and they said they don't have it in stock but they will make it for me.
(didn't bought though, since I decided to take the time and build the carbon fairings myself, if it will end up three quarters as good as what they sell I'll be very happy... LOL )

Here is the contact info - [email protected]

·
Registered
171 Posts
No foot on here has a carbon race tail section...I think he made it, but not positive.
Yes I built mine, it came out nice but not as nice as I was hoping.
It was my first time using carbon though, I've learned and now I know better, so this time it will be awesome. (hopefully)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts