Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
122 Posts
You down with O.P.P?

Had to say it ;)

I want to see the front and rear vented fender/hugger. No pictures on their site.

·
Registered
587 Posts
OMG.
i like it alot!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I have full OPP plastics on my 9R Well its actually SIBI Moto plastics. OPP is just the Canadian importer. But they beat the pants off the US Dist pricing when I ordered.

·
Registered
147 Posts
right after i sell some body parts ie. kidney, liver, left nut, and mortgage my house hehehe............

·
Registered
18 Posts
I contacted them about the cutouts for the euro front turnsignals. They said I'd have to cut them out myself. Just a FYI.

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Sooo I am assuming the tank cover will "most likely" scratch the hell out of a stock tank???

I have been looking at their stuff for several months now. The ti weave stuff is brilliant! Who needs paint with that stuff looking soooo good!

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I talked to Patrik there and the front fender will be one piece. I'm going to get the fiberglass one so I can get rid of those ugly side covers. 75 bucks is cheap for a full front fender.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
trackaddict said:
Sooo I am assuming the tank cover will "most likely" scratch the hell out of a stock tank???

I have been looking at their stuff for several months now. The ti weave stuff is brilliant! Who needs paint with that stuff looking soooo good!
I prefer the Carbon Fibre. The Ti weave is a bit too shiny for me. With the polished rims it might be a little over the top!

·
Registered
943 Posts
CARBON

I get there stuff.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Re: CARBON

HKMP7 said:
I sell the OPP carbon if anyone is looking for some I can save you some money here are some of it on my ZX36r. Serious inquires only
OK, so what would your price be on the following?
Ful kit - Upper, lower, Tail(stock seat), front fender, hugger, tank.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Daveszx10 said:
I am going to order the full kit for my bike. Any want to go in for a discount.
You still interested in the bodywork?

·
Registered
198 Posts
"This piece does not replace or match the OEM upper fairing, it incorporates the side panels. "

Can someone explain this please.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts