Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for carbon fiber parts for a 2018 zx10r anyone have suggestions where I can find some company’s? Or people selling any.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Sebimoto makes good carbon fiber and carbon kevlar parts. Prices are very reasonable and shipping is quick.

I just ordered a carbon fiber ram air snorkel from them; two week process.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
958 Posts
Yeah I just don't dig waiting weeks after paying for something. Bestem got me my stuff in 3 to 5 days every time and shipping was free.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
958 Posts
Usually when going carbon it's not about being cheaper than replacing plastics, it's for appearance of the carbon and the weight savings. Most of the weight savings is negated just because everyone wants the high gloss carbon look with the glass like finish. To accomplish this, the manufacturer has to use excessive resin. Add paint and it kinda defeats the purpose of going carbon at all. Unless it's Kevlar backed it isn't really a fan of impacts so it's no better than the plastic as far as durability goes. Actually it's probably far worse.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've used Motocomposites for all my carbon and they have the option to do mat twill, which I love. They get it out the door fast if its in stock, except the actual shipping takes a bit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts