Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 10 is an 05 if that makes any difference. I'm wondering if covers like Sato Racing makes for R1's, are made by anyone for ZX-10's. Or for that matter, does anyone know if Sato will be making them?

I'd even settle for Engine Sliders like Sato makes for GIXXR's, if there were no other choices.

I'm just a bit miffed that it looks like ZX-10's have been left out here.
So I'm hoping we haven't been left out, but I just don't know who has the stuff I want.

Anyone know who does?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes :thumbsup: exactly. The Limadeckel-Carbon looks to be the one I'd choose... Now all I have to do is make sure just how to do the buying.

Thanks for this source info :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
scheiser! I don't speak dat language!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I've exhausted the search for American, or at least English speaking companies for Engine case guards.

Kawasaki doesn't get represented. Seems that this product is used by track racers only. (like street guys don't crash?) And ZX-10's aren't Gixxr's or CBR's or R1's in the volumes game, on the tracks (maybe?).

One American company Woodcraft-CFM.com has all the covers, and for all the years, of ZX-10's in CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum with a replaceable little skid plate in SS.

That looks like the best bet for anyone wanting this specific protection, for their engine, when things get tossed down the road.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts