Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Mother's carnuba paste wax, lasts the longest, I know because I have used them all detailing for car photo shoots. Cleaner wax if your not buffing, if buffing first you can use the expensive mothers paste wax without cleaners for a good finnish shine.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,725 Posts
+2 for all the Mcquiers line, the NXT is not quite as durable as the Gold class but ease of use is great. THe gold paste wax works great on my green bike!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
For a quick spritz and wipe...Mequires Quik Detailer. For a one step cleaner wax...Zymol. Tougher rejuvinations...3Ms fine coumpound, wax, then sealer:wink:

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
I'm very anal about keeping my stuff clean and sharp looking so I've tried about all of them. Right now I like Wolfgang sealant along with Pinnacle wax on our good vehicles and I use Meguiars stuff on my work truck.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm very anal about keeping my stuff clean and sharp looking so I've tried about all of them. Right now I like Wolfgang sealant along with Pinnacle wax on our good vehicles and I use Meguiars stuff on my work truck.
:thumbsup: Both of those are great products.
Also try Poorboy's brand stuff.

But for readily available stuff, Megiuar's nxt, Meguiar's gold class or zymol are all really good but the Zymol doesn't last very long.

kawazeppelin

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
i like megiuars gold class or mother's. I usually will use a clay bar, polish then a wax paste. takes forever to do but has a nice silky finish and last for awhile. I don't clay it every time but about once a year or as needed.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Poorboys, the guys on the roush forum are in love with it and just about makes you want to orgasim when you finish. I couldn't get to my car before i deployed but when i get back the car and bike will be detailed.

and possibly a new bmw 335i if i pull the trigger.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts