Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys anybody know why it wont upload. everytime i try its says incompatible map version (150!=0) not sure what to do

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i tried getting map from pc3 an it said power commander not recognized. could this be that the 9v battery doesnt have enough power even though the green light comes on? does most people connect to the bike an send map instead?

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
You need to upload the most recent Firmware to your PC3. When was last time you updated the firmware?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive only just bought the pc3 2nd hand so im not sure if it has latest firmware. how would i know?

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Plug it in to computer and open the system settings/info and click on firmware.
Been a while since I did it myself. Hopefully someone else will chime in and tell you the exact drop down to click/open to check.
I suggest you assume it is outdated firmware and update it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I have the up to date version. I tried downloading latest version an just gave me the same outlay as what I already had. I'm gonna try map it with it plugged onto bike incase there wasn't enough power with the 9v battery

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok I fitted to bike an still won't recognise the power commander 3 even though the lights power up. Is it a usb problem? Can the commander still be faulty if light still like up? Would the bike even run if faulty? I'm trying on windows vista an not sure if it usb problem or 9 pin serial port which I've tried to understand

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Contact DynoJet man. Call them.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got it sorted now. My computer wouldn't accept pc3 because of the disc I installed off. I then had pc3 from a gsxr750 with cd software. Used that cd an worked no problems. Thanks for helping out guys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts