Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
A lot of these posts lately! Read the rules!!! You need at least 30 posts and I forget the amount of time you need to be registered with the forum! This isnt craigslist! We try and monitor who sells so we can have safe transactions!!!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
A lot of these posts lately! Read the rules!!! You need at least 30 posts and I forget the amount of time you need to be registered with the forum! This isnt craigslist! We try and monitor who sells so we can have safe transactions!!!!
Actually I think it's 25 posts AND 30 days:mrgreen:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Seems like you found your answers so i'll just:welcome:you to the forum!!!!:hello: what are you selling and let's see the bike!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
not everyone is god when it comes to computers, websites, and of course, your riding prowess, there filthy, cause i;m sure thats where you'll take it next!!? i mean, who really made up those stupid rules anyway? does 25 post and 30 days make someone worthy of "NonCrookHood?" why are so many folks such dick when someone ask a simple Question? funny how folks get really tough and talk a lot of smack with a keyboard!! hey after 30 days, ima post something for sale to jackass!!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
not everyone is god when it comes to computers, websites, and of course, your riding prowess, there filthy, cause i;m sure thats where you'll take it next!!? i mean, who really made up those stupid rules anyway? does 25 post and 30 days make someone worthy of "NonCrookHood?" why are so many folks such dick when someone ask a simple Question? funny how folks get really tough and talk a lot of smack with a keyboard!! hey after 30 days, ima post something for sale to jackass!!
Ummm... I wasnt being a dick buddy! I was simply answering his question! There have been a lot of these posts here lately and there is a sticky in the introduction area stating the rules which would have given him his answer!! You dont like the rules here thats too bad, they're there for a reason!! Computer god??:spit: Not sure where that came from but ok!! Wasnt trying to be tough I was just answering a question, sorry if you misinterpreted it!! By the way, nice 2nd post :welcome:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
NOT cool man.........:headshake

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Dude, you need to chill. The rules are the rules and if you don't like them you can go elsewhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts