Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as I've posted some time ago, I have moved to Germany...courtesy of Uncle Sam's Army. I've been here about a month and a half now, and my bike just finally got here. Surprisingly, the movers actually took decent care of her. One of two probs is that she shifted in the crate, and thankfully the side stand was down, cause the stand punched through the wooden bottom and kept the bike from going over. The other issue is that they missplaced my manuals...or at least hid them very well from me. My question to you guys is can the US odometer be switched over to kilometers. That whole multiply by 6 and drop the last number thing is getting old. I've tried holding the reset button or the mode, and some other stuff, but all I've seemed to do it change the shift light. I've tried the search function here and on google but just stuff for the service manual, so no flaming please. And yes, I even checked the service manual in the electrical section to see if there was a hint at it in some trouble shooting step. Thanks in advance.

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Display odometer in the digital display.

The Km/mile display shifts by pushing the RESET button while the MODE button pushed in

Page 26

that should do ya.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks FAF. Really appreciate it

·
Registered
204 Posts
Good luck there. I am going to Sanai, Egypt in April '07.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts