Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since some type of site upgrade, there is no longer an option to edit or delete posts, why?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Seriously. I can do basically nothing after a post. Also, what used to be the "Garage" is now some screwed up thing that I can't change the photos in.

Worst upgrade ever and the last thing we needed was a reason for people not to come back to this forum. Had that problem already just by the way of things these days.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seriously. I can do basically nothing after a post. Also, what used to be the "Garage" is now some screwed up thing that I can't change the photos in.

Worst upgrade ever and the last thing we needed was a reason for people not to come back to this forum. Had that problem already just by the way of things these days.

This new upgrade SUX, SUCKS , SUCKS! I may never come back here. Whoever did this should be FIRED!

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Welcome to the age of you don't matter, new users will fill your place eventually, so deal with it or not, we don't care and are upgrading!
We've been living in that age for quite some time now even here on this forum, it just takes a cataclysmic event to get people to wake up to reality.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The "edit" feature disappeared long before the "new" site upgrade, it was some type of upgrade on the old site I speak of. Check the date of my OP. It was before the new site upgrade. This new site still SUX even if the new site restored the edit feature of the old site.

Whoever made the decision to do this to this site, ruined it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.