Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is either between another 04-05 zx10 cus I loved mine, or a new ktm SMC 690. The things that are holding me back are if i get another zx-10 im afraid of it being stolen again, cus I think some shit bags moved into where I live now in DC and probably told their friends about my bike and stole it. The Ktm on the other hand is not something that many people adore or wish they had enough to steal it and being in DC people drive like shit these people down here are fucking retarded. So any true thoughts on a new bike?

Nick

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
keep the bike inside your house is my advice

criminals think twice about trespassing because of the castle doctrine/law adopted by almost every state

and i think DC has its own too

·
Registered
410 Posts
It's a sad world we live in where you pick a bike based on weather or not you think it will get stolen :sad:

I'd get the one I wanted and just carry good insurance. Theft shouldn't be a consideration IMO.

However, to answer your question...what type of riding do you do most? City? Twisties? when was the last time you were faster than 140 mph?
Really, I think the KTM would be a much better mount for 80% of the riding most people do.

Personally, i'd get the KTM, because I've already had a ZX10. might as well have something different.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
FU*K them low life..get what makes YOU happy..Personally, I can't be happy riding a 2nd. choice bike especially when the 1st. choice is in reach..Don't let them BASTARDS change your life style..:thefinger

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
the 10r and ride around with a pit bull on the back seat (or tank). when you stop chain the mother fucker to your bike:mrgreen:

sucks that you have to worry about so many scum bags

1 - 6 of 6 Posts